Thursday 4 July 2013

Comparing magazines

It's important for me to understand the differences in magazines in terms of genre, target audience and if they focus on independent or blockbuster films, for example, as I will be able to decide which magazine my film should appear in. Once I have completed my production context task and finalised an idea I will be aware of what magazine my film would be likely to appear in. For example if my trailer is from that of a large scale blockbuster film it would not appear in Little White Lies and if it were a small scale independent film it would be unlikely to make an appearance in Total Film or Empire magazine.

I created this simple table to easily compare the magazines. This is an incomplex summary of my research which I can quickly refer to later when creating my own magazine front cover.



No comments:

Post a Comment