Friday 25 April 2014

Evaluation question 1: Cinematography

I did an in-depth cinematography analysis to determine whether my media product uses, develops or challenges forms and conventions of real media products. The images below discuss how I have used, developed or challenged the forms and conventions of real media products.

Firstly I have used a range of shot types which is something I determined as essential in creating a visually appealing piece. It could be argued that the shots used are conforming and developing conventions as they are used to portray the same ideas as similar shot types of other trailers. For example, high angle shots are used to establish vulnerability of a character whilst slow tracking shots are used to create suspense.










No comments:

Post a Comment