Monday 10 March 2014

Casting: The fairy

The slidely presentation below shows a few pictures of the Fairy cast in my trailer. The fairy is in fact myself. Me and my production partner Charli Honnor decided that I was right for the role as we would both have a small part in our trailer and I fit the character description having long blonde hair and being in my late teens. I have acting experience and have played the role of a fairy on previous occasions. Having made up the storyline myself I have a clear idea of what I want the shots and fairy to look like, so having me play the role gives us an advantage as I can help our final product look as close to perfect as possible as I know exactly what I want each shot to look like.


Casting: Fairy by Slidely Slideshow

No comments:

Post a Comment