Tuesday 18 March 2014

Shooting schedule: Sunday 2nd February 2014

Find below the table I created to detail exactly what shots I need and when I will film them. It also includes the actors I need, the locations and the props I require. This plan will help me to structure my day effectively in order to get all of the shots that I need.

Shot required
Location
Actors required
Props required
Time
Alice walking down road
My road in Forest Hill
Amelie
School uniform, rucksack
8:00am
House
My road in Forest Hill
None
none
8:15am
Shed
My shed
Amelie
Workhouse child costume, teddy bear
8:30am
Fairy
My house
Georgi
Dress
9:00am
Goldilocks and Rapunzel
My kitchen
Charli, Amelie’s hands
3 cups, 3 bears, 3 straws, 3 chairs, table, ribbons
9:15am
Woodland shots
Sydenham Hill Woods
Amelie, Charli, Romeo
Normal clothing, fairy clothing, bubbles, workhouse child costume, doll, glitter
10:30am-14:30pm
Washing up
Amelie’s kitchen
Chloe
Mug and sponge
15:30pm
Alice scared
Amelie’s kitchen
Amelie and Chloe
School uniform
15:45pm
Alice window
Amelie’s house
Amelie
Pyjamas, plant
16:00pm
Alice bedroom
Amelie’s bedrrom
Chloe and Amelie
Pyjamas, story book
16:15pm-17:00pm
Staircase
Chloe’s house
Amelie
None
17:05pm
Magic Carpet
Chloe’s house
Amelie
Magic carpet, bangles, glitter
17:15pm

No comments:

Post a Comment