Tuesday 18 March 2014

Shooting schedule: Saturday 1st February 2014

Find below the table I created to detail exactly what shots I need and when I will film them. It also includes the actors I need, the locations and the props I require. This plan will help me to structure my day effectively in order to get all of the shots that I need.

Shot required
Location
Actors required
Props required
Time
Lightning turn around
Olivia’s stables
Lightning
None
9:00am
Track of tree lined field
Near railway bridge
None
None
9:45am
Railway bridge
Railway bridge
Billi, Olivia, Star, Freddie
Dresses, horse tack
10:00am
Princess shots (various)
Canada Heights
Billi and Olivia
Dresses, horses
10:45am-14:30pm
Rapunzel on horse
Canada Heights
Georgi
Dress, Delilah, bridle
14:40pm
Lane walk
Lane
Olivia and Billi
Dresses
15:00pm
Hansel and Gretel
My stables
Sophie and Bruce
Costume: Dress and old shirt with jeans
16:00pm

No comments:

Post a Comment