Wednesday 19 March 2014

Making my logo

Like last year I have decided that my production company will be called Honnor&Honnor. This is because my surname is Honnor, as is my production partners Charli. Like other trailers that I have seen during my research process they all have logos evidenced somewhere within them to state the production company. My research led me to making the decision to include such a logo in my own trailer. This logo, like many others I created using the Photoshop software. I used black, white and red for a 'modern' look and so that it matched the other titles in my trailer to make sure that it didn't look out of place. It is also very clear meaning it can easily be read by the audience. The sans-serif typography enhances the logo's modern appearance. The picture of my logo can be seen below.

No comments:

Post a Comment