Tuesday, 24 September 2013

Deciding on my idea

I created this table to look at both what would work well in each idea and the possible problems and limitations associated. I decided that overcoming a major limitation in 'disaster' with the scenery would be to copy our idea in our trailer remake task which saw us use playmobil people. This would create a visually engaging piece without any location issues seen with the production of other trailers. After this task both my group partner and I have decided that the imaginary friend idea is our favourite and our next step will be to develop this idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment